An accomplished though conceited young archer once dared a Zen master famed for his prowess in archery,
A Zen master asked a young student to bring him a pail of water to cool his bath.
There is the story of a young martial arts student who was under the tutelage of a famous master.
This is one of the best Buddha stories. Once upon a time Lord Buddha was crossing a town with few of his disciples.
When Bankei held his seclusion-weeks of meditation, pupils from many parts of Japan came to attend.
Once upon the time there was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years.
In these hard times, where COVID-19 has wriggled its way into every aspect of our lives including work and with a smack in our face,
“Suzuki Roshi, I’ve been listening to your lectures for years,” a student said during the question and answer time following a lecture,
- Collaborating with Senior Leadership to establish and execute a sales goal for the region and work with and motivate the team in implementing the same.
- Handle a team of BDE in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed business- set goals while maintaining Customer success levels.
- Assisting BDE in their techniques and aid them in closing the deals.
- Building plans for the short term & long term growth of the region and also forecast the quarterly goals.
- Training the BDE and ensuring required skillset for better penetration of company Solutions & Products.
- Responsible for the P&L of the region
- Proven track record of selling SaaS sales and Strong focus on lead generation.
- Experience in managing and connecting teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs.
- Ability to visualize and design transformational Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Continue to uphold a strong relationship to understand where we can increase usage within your client’s business to up-sell or expand usage.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Experience as a Team Lead with Proven record on Marketing Technology and SaaS platform and Should have handled a team of 6 or more.
- A scientific approach to building a sales funnel and pipeline management
- Ability to multi- task, research and analyse.Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong experience in managing clients and developing relationships. Highly organized and Customer Orientated.
- Advanced Computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet)
Graduate/ Postgraduate in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline or MBA
Desired Work Experience:
3 to 5 years of Marketing & Sales experience.
Preferred Domain Experience:
B2B Sales in any domain where in you have helped your customer achieve their business success.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for Hue and its clients.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence for Hue and its clients
- Oversee a social media strategy,Manage and maintain the organisation s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and Managing marketing activities across all digital platforms like Website, Social, Email, SEO/SEM, display ads, etc.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Arrange webinars and webcasts, Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products and Attend product launches & networking events.
- Conceptualize, design and execute marketing initiatives to extend awareness of key products
- Will be responsible for managing the campaign teams activities, leading the call and be the escalation contact.
- Ensuring campaigns are maintained and optimized based on reporting insights and Planner’s guidance.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure the team follows the protocols defined for running marketing campaigns and the best practices.
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in digital communications and marketing is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Team management, onboarding members, coaching & mentoring and managing appraisals
- Strong analytical, reporting, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to define opportunities and challenges, collect and analyse data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
Desired Work Experience
5+ years of experience as Lead – Digital Marketing.