- Collaborating with Senior Leadership to establish and execute a sales goal for the region and work with and motivate the team in implementing the same.
- Handle a team of BDE in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed business- set goals while maintaining Customer success levels.
- Assisting BDE in their techniques and aid them in closing the deals.
- Building plans for the short term & long term growth of the region and also forecast the quarterly goals.
- Training the BDE and ensuring required skillset for better penetration of company Solutions & Products.
- Responsible for the P&L of the region
- Proven track record of selling SaaS sales and Strong focus on lead generation.
- Experience in managing and connecting teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Digital transformation programs.
- Ability to visualize and design transformational Digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Continue to uphold a strong relationship to understand where we can increase usage within your client’s business to up-sell or expand usage.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Experience as a Team Lead with Proven record on Marketing Technology and SaaS platform and Should have handled a team of 6 or more.
- A scientific approach to building a sales funnel and pipeline management
- Ability to multi- task, research and analyse.Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong experience in managing clients and developing relationships. Highly organized and Customer Orientated.
- Advanced Computer experience (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet)
Graduate/ Postgraduate in marketing, communications, business administration or a related discipline or MBA
Desired Work Experience:
3 to 5 years of Marketing & Sales experience.
Preferred Domain Experience:
B2B Sales in any domain where in you have helped your customer achieve their business success.
Add a Comment