Unifi-I enhances your e-commerce store with sub-second-page load speeds, giving the user a better e-shopping experience, which helps to retain customers and build a relationship. Converting your eCommerce sites to sub-second eCommerce websites accelerates your conversion by 15-30 %.
Let’s look at how Unifi-I can get more out of your e-store for your business.
- Improved User Experience – Improves user experience such as navigation and searchability. Seamless skimping between pages without delay or search results or page clicks that output the results in instant, keep users engaged in your e-store.
- Speed – Unifi- I enable faster loading of WebPages. The ideal response time to keep the visitor engrossed in your e-store is 0.1 sec. Unfi-I achieves a sub-second page load by making your website ultra fast and super fast which helps to load web pages faster making your e-store connect with your visitor instantly.
- Increased Time on Site – Visitors spend more time with your e-store when it is easy, comfortable, and user friendly to surf through your e-store. With Unify, It results in more traffic, and more browsing actions get converted to purchases resulting in better conversion.
- Right Technology and Tools – Unify-I integrates your e-store using front end technologies such as Progressive Web Applications (PWAs), Single-Page Applications (SPA), and AMP which decrease the page load time for speed optimization.
- Better SEO Rankings – Improved page loading speed results in decreased abandonment rates and makes people come back for more. With higher SEO ratings due to increased traffic, your website will be recognized by Search Engines like Google, Bing etc.
- Improved Conversion Rates – Faster page loads result in better conversion rates. Pages that are loaded in 2.4 seconds have a 1.9% conversion rate. Even a slight increase in conversion rate has a huge impact on the e-store revenue.
- Advantage over competitors – With a modern front end using Single-Page Quick Ordering Web App technology Unifi delivers the competitive advantage in a faster page load that your e-store requires to stay at the top of the game. The website that loads faster will rank higher.
A study proves that 53% of web surfers exit from pages that take longer than 3 seconds to load. Even a one-second delay in website page loading time reduces the number of page views by 11 %. This goes on to show how page load speed is crucial to reach your customers and it is the most important aspect for a successful online presence.
Altius’s quest to offer perfect eCommerce Solutions have led to continuously assimilating, researching and analyzing customer’s business needs and the hindrances they face in running their e-store. Unify-I offers e-stores’s ease in running the platform with awesome navigation and speed to generate higher revenue.