Here’s Why You Must Attend Project Qatar 2020
Construction industry worldwide is gaining immense momentum, and one of the fastest growing construction markets in the world.
Qatar has witnessed massive development in construction projects ranging from expressways and highways, to expansion and redevelopment of local roads, walkways, parks, subways, and others.
Although Qatar is a developing country, it has bigger projects in pipeline which will contribute significantly towards their economic diversification and improved social sector infrastructure like hospitals and education facilities.
With an intention to showcase the latest developments in the construction industry, Qatar is organizing an exhibition at global level – Project Qatar 2020. Multiple brands from the construction industry not only from Qatar, but also from other countries, will be participating in the expo.
This business exhibition is specially focused on growth of companies from construction and other related industries. It is a unique platform to exhibit your products or simple attend as a visitor.
If you plan to be part of the exhibition, you will be able to:
- Showcase your company products, equipment, technologies, and services
- Interact face-to-face with the industry experts
- Seize the opportunity of signing long-term construction projects
- Grab a chance to bid for direct investment projects
- Connect with market experts in green technology and sustainable solutions
- Generate valuable sales
There are also benefits associated with being a visitor at the exhibition like:
- Access to local markets and their offerings
- Explore the latest products, materials, and technologies
- Chance to interact with market leaders
- Gain knowledge about the latest trends and technologies in the industry
- Be updated with the planned and updated construction projects
Altius Technologies offers digitally integrated customizable B2B solutions to its customers with the help of tools like Product Information Management (PIM), product data management, software services, eCommerce services, digital marketing services and much more. We have a rich industry experience and are the implementation partners to various well-known brands worldwide like inRiver, Akeneo, Salsify, and more.
Experts from Altius Technologies will be part of the Project Qatar 2020.
Here’s what we have to offer at the event:
- Our wide range of B2B products
- Our services that will help you create a strong online visibility
- Consultation experts who can guide you through innovative solutions as per your business needs
- Guidance with choosing a suitable product and designing its implementation strategy
- Interaction to discover new business opportunities
Project Qatar 2020 is a 3-day event held from 7th to 9th April 2020.
If you are interested to meet us at the event or connect with us regarding your business requirements, then book an appointment with us now.