Reduce errors by integrating our Machine Learning algorithm to automate new products/catalogs classification into their appropriate category.
Why do we need Auto Classification?
How Altius Uses AI for Auto Classification
- Data pre-processing- Random sampling is used to ensure equitable representation from each category, quick prototype of the model using a sample containing all categories of.
- Model estimation – Text vectorisation methods are used to convert text to numeric representation along with pre-processing in order to create a term document matrix.
- Model validation – fine-tuning and finding the optimum values of model parameters.
- Optimization – The trained model is used to predict the product categories from a file in batch mode.
- Tool used – Python, Scikit Learn, Jupyter Notebook.
Advantages of Auto Classification
- Altius deploys machine learning (ML) approach uses text classification methods to categories each product to a category based on product title/description.
- Auto classification process saves users time and money by using algorithms to identify specific keyword in context within a document.
Providing consistency which can make document retrieval faster in the event of an audit or regulatory compliance review.
- Customers are delighted with free-text searches faster and better user experience by highlighting top categories upfront and suggesting smart buying option.
- Cost Effective due to reduction in manual work for product classification.
- Advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques are used to solve some of the most complex issues.