Business Issues without OmniChannel Marketing
Customers have changed their purchase behavior. It is getting difficult to predict which device they will use, what search phrases they will use and which channel they will like to receive messages and access your website.
Hence, you need to reach out to your customers in as many channels as you can. It is also important that you integrate all these channels to give a seamless experience to your customers.
The answer is Omni-Channel.
I am giving you some channels which almost all e-retailers use.
Brick & Mortar Retail Store
Mail order catalog
You also know that your prospective customer can start the buying journey in any one of the channels, take decisions to purchase in another channel and finally complete the purchase in a different channel. The research usually starts with a search and landing on your website, leading to your e-commerce storefront for additional information. The prospective customer may also do multiple visits to a brick and mortar store to touch and feel, visiting the website to make a decision to purchase and the final purchase may happen on the Mobile.
The key to the Sales Conversion here is presenting accurate and similar Product Information across all the channels to help the customer can get confident and make a buying decision. The challenge before companies of all sizes is the high cost of creating different formats of Product & Sales information for multiple channels. Maintaining them is complex when you consider selling across multiple cities and multiple languages.
To manage these you need to create and capture detailed Cross-Channel product information as a Single Source of Truth to be published across different Channels in different formats for a seamless customer experience. You can centrally control and maintain consistent Product Information across channels and also helps you save on significant costs on maintenance and version control.
How do you create an OmniChannel Experience?
- Create and deploy a Master Product Information Strategy / Roadmap
- Build a single comprehensive data model that would help you collate high-quality sets of data.
- Implement a Product Information Management Tool which streamlines the Storage, Dissemination, and Maintenance of Data across Channels.
- Scope out and help you implement a Data Governance Program to maintain new Product Information that you had from time to time through our New Product Introduction Managed Service Programme.
- Measure, Monitor and Help your organization to utilize the Product Information from Higher Sales Conversion.
Benefits of Implementing an OmniChannel System
- Company-wide single repository of Product Information that is available to all Channels including Marketing, Store Personnel, Distribution Partners, and Customers.
- Single Source of creation and multiple automated channels of dissemination of Product Information resulting in high level of consistency and cost savings.
- Quicker product launches across all channels
- Accurate and consistent information across channels that will lead to a better customer experience & improved sales conversion.
- Increased efficiency of Inside and External Sales Teams as information is available accurately across channels.
- Considerable reduction in Return Merchandise cost.
- Increased Loyalty and Brand value.
Add a Comment