Altius Technologies is proud to announce ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
With 200+employess spread across 3 offices, including 1 in the US, Altius has seen unprecedented growth in the last couple of years.
Focussing primarily in Product Content Management and related services, the company has been providing data and securing data from third party institutions as part of the solutions we provide.
This 2019, we saw the ISO accreditation of Altius Technologies under the ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The certification is an internationally recognized standard that ensures to help keep the data secure with establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system (ISMS) of the customer data and data owned by Altius within the organization.
What is ISMS?
Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a set of policies and procedures for systematically managing an organization's sensitive data. The goal of an ISMS is to minimize risk and ensure business continuity by pro-actively limiting the impact of a security breach.
ISMS in Altius focusses in the following:
- Information management
- Securing data of the customers' and within the organization
- Organization processes and procedures
- Human Resources
Benefits of implementing
- Ensuring the data security in the place
- Increase in meeting an organization's compliance requirements and standards
- Increase in customer satisfaction, demonstrating that security issues are tackled in the most appropriate manner
- Increase in quality of service
- Process approach adoption, which helps account for all legal and regulatory requirements
- More easily identifiable and managed risks
- Also covers information security (IS) (in addition to IT information security)
- Provides a competitive edge to an organization with the help of tackling risks and managing resources/processes
What is ISO/IEC 27001:2013?
ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) and IEC (the International Electrotechnical Commission) form the specialized system for worldwide standardization.
ISO 27001 is a globally recognized, internationally accepted standard to help securing the critical data owned by Altius Technologies and as well as the customer's mandating numerous controls for the establishing, maintaining and continually improving of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Mr. Vellayan’s vision to grow this company from a data provider to an end to end solutions expert has come along way. Today Altius handles more than 30,000 SKU’s of data services at any given point in time.
With the sheer quantity of data being handled, security of this data is given utmost importance. Following strict rules and regulations for data security, our clients have been rest assured of highest quality of data solutions from Altius Technologies.
Interested in getting to know more about our data services.