inRiver PIM inRiver helps to simplify Product Information Management (PIM) for Retail, Manufacturing and Distribution industries. inRiver PIM Solution helps …
With restrictions of movement in place for the fight against COVID-19, it presents an enormously challenging situation for B2B Companies, in the absence of live events, conferences and face to face interactions, trade shows, and exhibitions.
But it also presents an opportunity in terms of driving demand through digital strategies, this is the medium to utilize to reach customers and clients who are homebound. We have assimilated a list of 10 best practices that B2B’s should consider so as to take control of the present health and logistics crisis.
- Game Plan– Though the future implications for businesses are uncertain and unclear, it is time to game plan the long term implications of the current situation on B2B businesses.
- Digital is the clear winner here– Updating your digital channels is the need of the hour. Ensure that your digital data on the web is up to date, relevant and fact based. Make sure you have genuine links to medical information for guidance.
- Focus on Digital Strategies– B2B companies would need to move into social marketing, content marketing, SEO to target customers who can be found online and devising approaches and tactics for your success.
- Live Social Platforms- Achieve better eye-catching content and more targeted campaigns that improves your feed in the news feed algorithm by going live using Facebook, LinkedIn, Instragam and Periscope.
- Choose videos over PowerPoint- Videos are a good option for showcasing your product and it is an alternate for in person sales.Converting your PowerPoint presentations into videos to reach potential customers is a wise thing to use the digital channel for.
- Podcasts- Digital audio files are the fastest growing content format in B2B. They are a good medium to reach out with more information about your products to clients and also connect with them remotely.
- Video Conferencing tools- These are the best for sales meeting presentations like Zoom which every B2B should give a shot at, helping teams to meet up through voice or video calls.
- AI Chat Bots – They can be a great substitute for less staff due to sickness, we are moving towards a market where 85% of interaction takes place without human intervention, so this is the best time to utilize AI Bots for Sales and Marketing activities and they can never get sick.
- Virtual reality – VR is the tool for live events, demos, trade shows, and exhibitions and ‘walk-throughs’ that can’t take place in person where group-buying is not encouraged. Augmented reality gives your customers the ability to visualize your products or trade show displays remotely using their smartphone.
In addition to getting through your sales and marketing pipeline, opting for the above practices will help keep COVID-19 in check due to digital collaboration that doesn’t require physician human to human interaction.
Also long after we have defeated COVID-19 and things get back to normal, eCommerce businesses will realize the potential in digital channels compared to ground events and adapt them as part of their long term marketing plan.
The world is currently facing the most unforeseen disaster and it has challenged all businesses right on their face.
It is important that we all stay together and fight back this virus by doing one simple yet difficult process of socially distancing ourselves.
We at Altius are taking every step possible to challenge the Corona Virus and as a first step, we have all our employees working from home thus socially distancing themselves yet all deliveries commitments to our clients are unaffected.
From the Sales & Marketing team, we have taken a cautious decision of canceling all our overseas travel and withdrawing from all the events that we had planned.
It was a tough decision to make, given the fact that the decision of participation was made almost a year in advance, but we felt responsible towards the society, therefore the decision had to be taken.
What we will really be missing out are the meetings and interactions that we could have had with our prospects, customers and fellow industry experts.
But, to compensate all that we will be missing,
here’s what we were planning to position at the expos and conferences,
Product Content Transformation
Altius has been a pioneer in transforming any ordinary website into a rich high performing and an Inquiry Generating Engine thereby directly contributing to revenue generation.
We have a proven track record of improving revenue by about 30-40%
We could assess your website and give you a clear roadmap to transform your website into a high-performance website.
Speed means business today. It becomes even more imperative in 2020 for revenue-generating websites like eCommerce stores to acquire the right technology and tools to improve the latency and load time, which we call having ‘sub-second websites’.
Switching to a sub-second website is even more crucial for the average eCommerce website
that relies on paid search traffic to attract new and return business. The site speed not only impacts SEO searches but has a profound effect on conversion rates as well.
In fact, a study has found an average lift of 15-30% in conversion rates by having a sub-second website for your eCommerce.
We are currently offering a free subscription of Unifi-i for the first 3 months.
In addition to these two primary solutions, we also are planning to position the following other services and solutions,
- AI-based Auto-Classification of Products – Easy and unified shopping experience for customers
- Most cost-effective PIM implementation – Accurate and Consistent data that enrich customer experience
- Connectors between Systems – Integrating different applications and technologies with ease
We look forward to meeting all of you after we have successfully passed this unfortunate time.
In the meantime, we are always up for a Zoom meeting, at a time that is convenient for both of us.
Several hundred years ago, a group of monks in Thailand (then Siam) had a big golden Buddha.
According to a Buddhist legend, there once was a woman who sought out the Buddha after losing her baby to illness.
One afternoon, some people saw an old woman looking for something outside of her hut. “What’s going on?
Nobody has developed benevolence and compassion like Buddha did in his time.
A young man caught a small bird, and held it behind his back. He then asked, “
There once lived a scholar who had to journey across a huge river. It was a long, slow trip and the scholar soon got bored.