- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for Hue and its clients.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence for Hue and its clients
- Oversee a social media strategy,Manage and maintain the organisation s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and Managing marketing activities across all digital platforms like Website, Social, Email, SEO/SEM, display ads, etc.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Arrange webinars and webcasts, Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products and Attend product launches & networking events.
- Conceptualize, design and execute marketing initiatives to extend awareness of key products
- Will be responsible for managing the campaign teams activities, leading the call and be the escalation contact.
- Ensuring campaigns are maintained and optimized based on reporting insights and Planner’s guidance.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure the team follows the protocols defined for running marketing campaigns and the best practices.
Skills and Qualification:
- Experience in digital communications and marketing is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Team management, onboarding members, coaching & mentoring and managing appraisals
- Strong analytical, reporting, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to define opportunities and challenges, collect and analyse data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
Desired Work Experience
5+ years of experience as Lead – Digital Marketing.